Clickbooth Affiliate Network

There are so many affiliate on the internet in many kind of types such as: pay per sales, pay per click, pay per action etc, now I will try join a program called Clickbooth affiliate network, this affiliate using CPA (cost per acquisition or cost per action) from clickbooth.com, from the main page this site is designed exclusively, there are three selection main menus, it is for publisher, advertisers, and network.

Well like I said before, I will review by join as an publisher on this site, when I sign up I fill the forms and the forms are standard like sign up at other affiliate program, first step I can easily sign up, at the seconds steps I must fill my phone number and they will call me, only one minutes after I fill my phone number the call machine from them immediately call me and give my PIN, wow this is new for me, but I think its too complicated for newbie, and the load page when sign up is take too long time, I don’t know is this because the server or my internet connection, at the last steps I need to fill my website information, at this page I can select website type and traffic type. But after I finishing my application and click “send my application” I always return into the that page anymore, I have already repeat several time but always back into the third form page, I don’t know why though I have already fill the data correctly. Maybe at the third form information need to be repairs.